ChelsyAnn Photography: Utah Wedding, Engagement, Portrait Photographer: Kristen: Utah Portrait Photograher

Line

Kristen: Utah Portrait Photograher

Monday, July 11, 2011

Although it may appear that I have fallen off the face of the planet, no more to be heard from again in blog world, you are mistaken! I am not lost and I have not disappeared . . . I've simply been lazy about updating this little blog of mine and have been busy enjoying summer :) But now, my friends, I'm back and promise to update you will all that I have been doing.

First, here is a mini session I did with my sister when she was down visiting a few weeks ago . . . just for fun. It was in the middle of the day with bright, bright sun, so places to shoot were limited. We were lucky to find this little treasure trove of trees that provided us just the right amount of coverage.







0 comments: