ChelsyAnn Photography: Utah Wedding, Engagement, Portrait Photographer: Mr. and Mrs. Holley {Married}

Line

Mr. and Mrs. Holley {Married}

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh, my goodness! I can't tell you how much fun I had this past Saturday photographing Jon and Shaylee's wedding. It was quite the long day :) but well worth it in the end. I love coming home to upload my photos when I see images like this . . . Shaylee and Jon were SOOO happy to be married and what better thing is there than to shoot moments where people are the happiest they've ever been!?! They were married near Snow College where they met, in the Manti, Utah temple and then had the most beautiful backyard reception that evening at the Holley residence. Absolutely beautiful. Shaylee and Jon, thanks so much for having me take part in your special day! I hope you had a fantastic honeymoon and are enjoying the your precious first week of marriage -- and believe it or not, it keeps getting better!


























1 comments:

Kristen said... Best Blogger Tips

So beautiful! Seeing pictures like these makes me want to get married all over again!