ChelsyAnn Photography: Utah Wedding, Engagement, Portrait Photographer: Seth + Amelia: Engaged

Line

Seth + Amelia: Engaged

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm pretty sure that when I got home from this engagment session and uploaded the pictures on my computer there was an audible squeal of excitement . . . there are sooooo many pictures from this session that make my eyes happy :) The light we had was so super fantastic it's hard to believe -- And not to mention how great Seth and Amelia were -- the perfect couple and so easy to work with! Looove Amelia's red hair. They both live in the same town, but guess how they met? At a gas station . . . on their way to Vegas. Yup. Super random. I'm so happy for them that they met and are getting married!

Anyway, Seth and Amelia -- I am super excited for you and am so glad to have met such an awesome two-some! Enjoy your pictures!





















2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm impressed! And I've seen a lot of your photography over the years. These look amazing!

Korean Style Online said... Best Blogger Tips

Cool, its wonderful.. keep up a good work..feel free come to my blog  korean fashion online | korean fashion online malaysia | Malaysia Online Shopping have a nice day...