ChelsyAnn Photography: Utah Wedding, Engagement, Portrait Photographer: Happy to Announce

Line

Happy to Announce

Friday, June 3, 2011

. . . that I've started my Etsy shop, ChelsyAnn Designs! Now you can purchase cards, announcements, and other templates that I have designed for your own personal use, or as a photographer for your clients. Head on over to my Etsy shop HERE or to the Etsy tab on my Facebook page HERE.

And of course, what would a post be without some pictures?! These are just some fun shots I decided to do with my nieces when we had them over to play a few weeks ago . . . they are so much fun and the sweetest girls you'll ever meet!













1 comments:

Molly said... Best Blogger Tips

You are so incredibly talented and it's such a joy to see updates from you! I can't wait to watch your company grow :)