ChelsyAnn Photography: Utah Wedding, Engagement, Portrait Photographer: Sarah and Matt's Vintage Bridals

Line

Sarah and Matt's Vintage Bridals

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wahoo! I finally get to share these and can hardly contain my excitement . . . this shoot was so much fun to style and the pictures were so much fun to take! Not to mention my models were absolutely STUNNING . . . I seriously could have shot them all night :) Take a deep breath now my friends, because there are a LOT of these to share . . . I just couldn't narrow it down, and I'd love to hear which ones are you favorite!





























4 comments:

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh Chelsy I'm about to have a heart attack. These turned out amazing!...oh and I'm a terrible person, I still have your blanket:( I can bring it by whenever though:)

Lora Grady said... Best Blogger Tips

Chelsy! These are gorgeous. I LOVE the one with all that yummy light and they're holding the apples. SO cute. I'm so excited for our shoot!!

Alci said... Best Blogger Tips

This is amazing! I'm following now..
http://alcinalci.blogspot.com

Rence said... Best Blogger Tips

All the pictures look wonderful- I especially love the one in black and white on the blanket and the travel-like one where she holds a suitcase. Gorgeous! :-)