ChelsyAnn Photography: Utah Wedding, Engagement, Portrait Photographer: Lora + Dan: Couples Session

Line

Lora + Dan: Couples Session

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I can barely contain my excitement to finally show this session to you! In fact, perhaps I'm not effective in containing my excitement at all, cause I could't help but show you about a bazillion images . . . It was impossible to narrow it down to a descent-sized post . . . I loved them all! And I love Lora and Dan. They are such a great couple and so much fun! They've been married for a couple years now and wanted to get some updated photos of them done (LOVE!), and I must say, they sure rocked their session. Gorgeous couple + fun, colorful location + lots of laughing, smiling, kissing = blow-your-socks-off session! Enjoy!
























0 comments: