ChelsyAnn Photography: Utah Wedding, Engagement, Portrait Photographer: Notice: Change is a Comin'

Line

Notice: Change is a Comin'

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So, this was a really hard decision for me to make. And I'm not very good at making decisions in the first place . . . most of the time I'd rather someone make them for me :) But I figure its a good thing to do every now and then, so I've been thinking about where I want to take my business now that it is off its feet and is really growing. I'm so happy with the things I've learned and the ways I've grown and its amazing to look back even a year ago at the pictures I was taking and how vastly different they were. Now I've defined my style and really found myself as a photographer.

And now here come the 'Notice' part. As part of my defining-myself-as-a-photographer, I've come to realize that as much as I love photographing families and children, wedding photography and portraiture is where my heart truly lies. There is something within me that gets all excited and giddy when I have those lovey-dovey couples and newly-weds in front of my camera and I can't wait to get home to edit the pictures, and put them up on here for the world to see! So . . . I will no longer be offering family and child photographs. Sigh. I know. Its hard for me to let go, too. But this will be a good thing, I promise :) I'm so excited to see where this new focus takes me and my photography!

And just because posts are always better with a picture, here's a peek at one of my last baby sessions I've been working on:



0 comments: